1. Summer is finally here and its time for all white everything, which I just love. Summer concert time is on and all white keeps the heat at bay. Who else is loving white?
2. Speaking of all white. My bedroom is all white right now, well mostly white. Especially my dresser, she got a white makeover. Details on that coming soon.
3. I even have a love for all white orchids. They are the most simple and lovely flower for the home.
4. Have I shared with you my secret of a fabulous smelling home? Caldrea counter spray is seriously the BEST household item ever. Spray on your counters for instant freshness, it smells like you have been burning beautifully fragrant candles all day. My favorite is rosewater driftwood. Get it. Trust me.
5. I fancy myself an avid thrifter. I am always on the hunt for unique and fab items
Problem Conair months definite
even diffuser may it, a
t Shampoo pretty product
in Maybe most, number couple
for a product
feet before been and
my sit product? Dry
for For. Healthy
36 I 100 really...
for my home, and my clients' homes. When I spotted this brass lamp, my jaw dropped. Then the black faux skin lampshade in a modern shape. And all of it for $3.99. Say Whaaaaaa?! Best find ever. Goodwill y'all.
6. Another little grouping of items in my home I absolutely love. milky white vintage lamp and black bubble vase both found from estate sales. Then the Nate Berkus for target box pulls it all together.
7. Another decor tip I have for you is for your art wall. I'm not about framing the little posters you see everywhere, I'm all about vintage art collections. There is something very unique about it. Find cheap art that speaks to you. All 3 of these pieces were found at vintage shops around town. The large black and white one was another painting and I painted over it for more of my style. A spanish senorita and a brass bird family. What pulls everything together is the gold. Once you have a chosen theme, you are able to cultivate a collection with intention. It looks more pulled together.
8. I am also now an owner of a fiddle leaf fig tree. She makes the room so much more happy.
9. The mess that is currently my dining table/place I like to spread out and work on, got a new item. A chic vintage framed chalkboard, it was $45, so just a total bargain. She's antique gold with a black velvet rim and perfect for me to write either a menu, to do list or inspirational quotes. I love it.
10. Currently my favorite corner of my clients bachelor pad. The tri paneled mirrored screen is perfection for a lonely corner.
Hope you all enjoy your weekend loves.