1. This week I sent out to my love letters list, tips I use for styling my home. The blog is where I chronicle most of my design inspiration, but this list is a more private peek into the workings of me. I love the conversations that ensue.
2. I'm currently obsessed with black frames and loving them on my lavender walls.
3. I got my hands on the new beige Calvin Klein bedding. I'm obsessed with making my bed look like that of a hotel and this entire set has made my bed just delicious.
4. I also got these gorgeous chain link pillows and they are so so glamorous yet so so soft. You can get some here...
6. One of my favorite designers in NYC and I did some serous antique shopping in Dallas. We decided to get cowboy hats for fun. You know, when in Texas....
7. I also found the most gorgeous postcards of statues that I knew would make the perfect art to frame. These will go in mirrored frames with gorgeous white matting. So glam and less than 5$.
8. It's clear I have a thing for black and white art. One of my favorites is this 'naked skier' from Natural Curiosities that I used in a clients guest bedroom. Winner.
9. I'm kind of obsessed with this giraffe in this cool dining room situation over at Scout Design Studio.
10. I often find myself trying to color inside the lines so to speak. It can be frustrating and also paralyzing when it comes to my creativity. Every so often, I will get this wave of confidence and just do something ridiculously weird feeling and different. Without fail, it propels me to my greatness. That feeling of what I'm doing is so right it just flows out of me. So, this quote, is resonating with me on another level. I had to share it.
Happy weekend! xo