1. I'm working on a few big projects here and starting to collect a whole slew of glamorous accessories. Found these gorgeous busts on a recent antique hunt. Loving the Austin Antique Hall.
2. Got my boys (brother + dad) working on a big project with me...I need all that extra strength, cause we're going navy.
3. Had a delicious brunch at Clark's, an Austin eatery that I adore & the whole tablescape vibe convinced me that navy and white is so fresh. Then adding in gold and just a pop of hot pink is the ultimate combination.
4. I must say that gorgeous Radiant Orchid looks so ho next to most colors. No wonder it made color of the year.
5. Did a little shopping around Austins finest antiques & vintage stores. One little area really spoke to me so well. This vignette with an old Scandinavian style console in two shades of light grey. Then mixed in is some abstract art, chic sconces, a zebra rug + a killer dining set of brass, grey + lucite. Agh. So chic.
6. I also found this Asian inspired shop with gorgeous accessories. The wall was a beautiful shade of navy, my current obsession. (isn't it funny how when you are into something at the moment, you suddenly see it everywhere, like never before) Anyway, I loved the navy wall + black and white striped sofa pairing. The modern artwork really made it all come together.
7. Found this neon sign in hot pink "werk" --needing this now.
8. As you saw earlier in the week, black doors are currently my way to dress up a boring hallway.
9. I've always been a fan of that antelope carpeting, its very chic. That is until I saw this similar version by Stark, in navy and blue hues.