1. Had an absolutely incredible week in Miami. Fell in love with so much art, am so incredibly filled up by the wisdom from the conference and feeling so full of love for the enriching conversations . What's better than enjoying champagne on a sunny day with your business besties?
2. I think my favorite thing about Miami aside from the beautiful ocean air and palm trees, is the design. The hotels are absolutely so chic. Each hotel has a beautiful theme with a heavy focus on lighting and artwork. What I find is that they don't shy away from the drama. Large pieces make such a beautiful impact. I wish people would be more daring like this in their homes. I took this pic at the Delano hotel, its quite beautiful.
3. I am in love with Miami Design District. It's the most fabulous interiors shops mixed in with luxurious fashion boutiques. The whole area just speaks to my soul. I especially loved Limited Edition Gallery. They had some fabulous photography that had me wanting every piece. Also, the greenery wall, brass trim and marble floors was pretty luxe too.
4. Pantone released the color of the year for 2017. Greenery. I was completely surrounded by it during this trip.
5. I loved the SLS hotel. The girls and I had a big finale lunch on the terrace. I loved all the green stripes.
6. Of course the luxury hotels are beautiful but there are also other parts of Miami that are beautiful too. I fell in love with this little eatery in the Wynwood area. We sipped iced coffee by this chic little vintage inspired fireplace area. How fabulous is the wallpaper?
7. I loved the Wynwood area. It reminded me of Austin a little bit. All of the graffiti and street art. I especially loved this little sidewalk message.
8. Looking so forward to getting back to the grind. I'm most excited to finish up this office space. I love designing office, especially for my girl bosses. Creating a space to inspire and enhance your work life is totally success X design. How fabulous is the black zebra rug?
9. I am so happy that I was asked to be interviewed for A well designed business podcast. I love what this podcast is all about, encouraging and inspiring interior designers to have a beautiful business. You can check it out here.
10. This little quote just completely inspired me.