If you have been hanging out with me on Instagram then you know that I am currently obsessed with these pajamas. They are beyond comfortable. They’re made of modal which is my favorite for cozy items like sheets, towels and pjs of course. I am all about a cozy night in. P.S. If you haven’t already, you must head over to the Bliss Vibes Only podcast and check out my latest episode on this very topic.
2. Speaking of that, the podcast got a new name and new cover album. I really hope you are enjoying these episodes. I pour my whole heart into it so we can all connect and go deeper. Like really get into certain topics and ideas that are easier than blog posts.
4. Pink roses are my absolute favorite, I love to pick them up on Sundays. Rumor has it that Costco sells two dozen for $20 and apparently they are so big and lush. I am going this next Sunday to check it out.
5. I also love an instagrammable moment. This particular restaurant. Bisou, was gorgeous and made a beautiful backdrop for all our photos from lunch. I want my home to look like this.
6. My baby boy turned 5 months old which is just incredible to me. Where did the time go? I am absolutely in love with everything Nordstrom baby, I love this little jumper he has in a pretty teal blue. I can’t find the exact one but here are a few I am thinking of getting him.
7. Thanksgiving was so much fun. In memory of my grandmother we made Kiffleys. A hungarian cookie that is literally the best thing since sliced pizza.
9. Did you see the post I did about the color of your sheets and how they reflect what you are attracting into your life? Basically take a look at your sheets. What color are they? That color speaks volumes about what you are attracting & attracted to in your life. Should I do a full post on this, guys? Let me know in the comments below.
10. I reflected on everything I am thankful for over this weekend. Your readership has been very important to me for over 10 years now. Thank you so much for being a reader of The Decorista. I promise to continue to create inspiring content just for you! Love you. xo