It's been a minute since I have published an issue of ISTA Magazine but I have been feeling the call for a while now. So as to not forget my passion project, I want to reconnect us to our inner fabulous self, our ISTA. So, I'll be curating the things that are current essentials for the intuitive bombshell.
If I haven't told you this before, I am Amazon obsessed. Yes, I am a prime member and I also subscribe to Kindle unlimited. I'm even thinking of signing up for Audible unlimited. I even had my baby registry on Amazon, what doesn't Amazon do? In the spirit of my love, I'll be sharing the top 5 things in my cart every month. So, here we go. . .
1. I've been doing everything I can to take good care of my face. I feel like pregnancy came with a glow but it also came with some wrinkles. Perhaps because I just don't get the sleep I am used to. So, face rollers are all the rage and I love the rose quartz one. Put it in the freezer or fridge so it cools before you use it and it feels fantastic!
2. Right now, the moon is moving into Virgo and so organization and planning energy is at an all time high. I am obsessed with planners as I am sure you know. I have several. I have just found this beautiful baby pink Filofax that I think would be a great storage planner, to keep old papers, notes and files. It's so so pretty.
3. I put one of these money trees into a clients home and she let me know that money started flowing in almost immediately. I love Feng Shui and decorating is all about intention. These sweet little trees have crystals and copper wire that you get to stretch out and give your vibes to. It is a total creative expression and intentional abundance cure all in one. I want this pretty pink one!
4. Clear beauty organizers are always in style. I found this smoky one that I really like and I think it's kind of 70's chic. A twist on the typical boring clear one you see everywhere. I actually think I want one for all my markers, pens and office supplies.
5. Now that I am as hot as a furnace and the weather outside is irritatingly hot in Austin, I need a light robe and I have got my eye on this one. Amazon has surprisingly great fashion buys. My baby shower dress I found on Amazon and everyone asked me where I got it. Plus, things typically come in a variety of colors so its easy to shop for exactly what you want.